- She is still breastfeeding but we've started to do one to two feedings a day in a cup
- She drinks from a straw sippy cup
- She pulls up on everything and can cruise around the couch and ottoman
- She can walk/run around holding onto just 2 fingers. And even then tries to pull her hands away. She is on the move!
- She unfortunately knows how to climb stairs
- She loves baths and swimming in the pool, doesn't mind water in her face
- She is eating three meals of solid food a day plus a snack or two....every day is different and challenging in this regard. Some days she loves to eat and will eat everything and others she gags on everything even things she ate the day before! It is really pretty funny to watch, she will look at the food and then either open up or scrunch her nose and push it away. Her faves are banana, yogurt melts, yogurt, goldfish, PBJ, applesauce, and cheese
- We are thrilled to say that at 9 months she is sleeping through the night 8pm to 6:40am and is able to put herself to sleep on her own. This took a little sleep training but we knew she could do it. She also takes 2 naps a day.
- She says mama, dada, and is starting to repeat other things like all done. She would love to talk because she has a lot to say and knows what she wants, so mostly we hear a lot of "eh"
- Still only 2 teeth on the bottom but is constantly chewing, she loves to brush her teeth and gets really excited when we turn on the sink in her bathroom
- She loves her brother Zayne and he is really great with her and may be beginning to like her since she will give him food from the highchair.
She had her doctor check up on her birthday and as we thought she is smart and remains physically ahead of the game. She did have a few surprises though...
She weighed 17 lbs 10 ozs (29%)
this was a drop from the 75th% to 29th% she gained 15ozs in 3 months; so we are watching her weight a bit closer. everyone always said she was petite and I thought they were crazy but I guess not. She just doesn't have much baby fat and is soooo active all the time.
She was 28 3/4 inches tall (85%)
Here are the pictures I took for her 9 month photo shoot....we went by the lake and the fountain in our neighborhood. These are some of my favorites.