Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

4.28.2008

To Triage We Go

I made my second visit to triage on Monday, this has too be bottom. I was feeling even worse than last Thursday and in tears on the phone with my OB. She said she wanted me to come in again to triage to get fluids.
I finished my CPR training class at the hospital and then went to Women's to be admitted to triage. CPR put me WAY over the edge, that is how sick I was!
This time we are going to try a course of steroids with my other meds and see if my body can gain back some strength. We leave for Florida this Friday(only 4 days) so I've got to get better SOON!
Mom and Dad came to the hospital after I was all settled in and Mom stayed there with me to drive me home. This time we stayed for the entire bag of fluids and didn't get home until almost 2am, so we were exhausted. We pray there is only a few more weeks of this craziness.

No comments: