Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

6.06.2008

Viva la Mexico!!











Janelle, Mom, and I traveled accross the border this week to Cancun. This trip was scheduled way before the baby came along to celebrate Janelle's graduation from Purdue! Congrats!!
The trip was excellent, the weather was over all gorgeous. We swam in the ocean which was hilarious because the waves were huge! Janelle and Mom got burnt at the pool, I'm not sure why I didn't but I'll take it.

Beginning to see a little baby bump! :)


We went snorkeling in the ocean too, which was enjoyable for some, but not so much for me. The guide swam like it was a race and after weeks of being sick I did not have the energy to keep up. We did see some cool fish though, Mom and Janelle did two swims while I did just one.
I'm glad my health was improved so we could eat good food and enjoy the activities!

Thanks Mom and Dad for such a nice trip!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yea, the blog looks great. I'm so glad you're doing this so I can keep up with your progress :) I'll be expecting one this Thursday (or soon after)!