Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

8.24.2008

NICU Reunion

The girls (Julia, Katie, Carissa, and Amy)

Today was the 10th annual NICU reunion. It is a time for all of our graduates to get together so we can see how they've grown and changed. I love seeing all the parents again and how the babies have grown into toddlers. Many of the nurses who have been working longer than I get to see kids in college or who are even married which will be so wonderful. Many of the families I still try to keep in touch with, but there are always some surprise faces I've forgotten. I tried to take some pictures, but this is clearly not everyone who I got to see! Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Way to stay on top of things :) I was able to download our group pic from your page BTW.

Courtney said...

Wow, I love Peytonn's face in that picture!!

I wish that on the day of the reunion it was more like the day after, nice and cool! Us preggo's get hot fast!