Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

9.18.2008

Uppercase Living

I went to an uppercase living party at my friend Erin's house a few weeks ago and here are a few pictures of some that I purchased. If you've never heard of them they are vinyl wall coverings that you can put up and then take back down without damaging your walls. They are mostly many different words or sayings, but you can also design your own. They are a very easy way to add a little something extra to your walls. I designed this one for Tessa's wall above her crib.

This is in the dining room area.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these! I saw something similar a few years ago and have always wanted to buy a few for our house. So trendy and cool!

Great baby shower by the way!!
Jess Hooley

Anonymous said...

BRI, DOES THAT SAY SHLONG???!!!