Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

10.23.2008

Picture Meme from Amy!

After much delay I am finally completing my picture meme from my friend Amy. You are supposed to go to your pictures file choose the 4th file and then the 4th picture and tell about it.
So, because our old computer crashed a while back I mostly have recent pics on this one. This picture is of Dan and Matt (my future brother in law) when we went bowling a few months ago. We are really close with my sister Janelle and her fiance Matt and are looking forward to their wedding July 11th, 2009.

I am also supposed to pass this on to a few people so since Amy and Carissa have already done it I will ask Abby McGrath and The Boltons!! Good Luck!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Interesting...maybe it's just the picture, but those two boys look very similar. You and your sister must have the same taste!?