Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

11.28.2008

Daddy and Tessa Time

This was the first bottle Tessa has had, and Daddy fed it to her. The doctor recommended waiting a few weeks to introduce the bottle and since we've been breastfeeding well we decided to follow doctor's orders. She ate 3 oz of pumped breastmilk without any problems. As you can see she was wide awake and looking at Daddy. This was really good for him, he was a natural!





On Saturday Daddy fed her a second bottle and I went with my sister, mom, and a couple of her other bridesmaids to try on a dress and go out to lunch! It was a nice break for me and a good chance for him to figure out how to take care of Tessa without my guidance or me as a fall back. He said she did her normal fussing but otherwise it went well.That evening we went to look at getting a bigger vehicle so that Tessa's carseat would fit easier. As if we hadn't had an eventful enough day we ended up driving home a new car. We got a white Nissan Murano. It will be the car that I drive, but also our car to drive when we are all together. How exciting!!



No comments: