Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

12.28.2008

Christmas 2008

We had a fun, exciting, and busy Christmas this year. Tessa was so spoiled by everyone on her first Christmas. Thank you to everyone!! We've been busy over the last couple weeks visiting friends and family. Instead of doing separate entries for each event I combined all the pictures into one, so enjoy!!
We started off with a Christmas get together with friends. My girlfriends from work all got together for brunch and a gift exchange. It is so good to get together with other moms and hear that what I experience is normal and to get some expert advice!
Our first celebration involved a musical service at church and brunch at my parent's house. Tessa was so good at church and slept through the whole thing.
The next weekend we went to my grandma's house and opened gifts then went to a brunch with my dad's family. It was good to see everyone and catch up!
On Christmas day we had my parents, Janelle, and Matt over in the morning to open gifts and eat breakfast. Everyone was very spoiled. We had a lot of laughs! We then traveled down the road to Dan's parents and opened gifts and had a yummy Christmas lunch! Tessa got a car shaped exerciser/walker. We'll post pics once she is big enough to test drive! :)
We finished up the festivities Friday with dinner at my aunt and uncle's house. There are 8 little kids now including Tessa, so every year it is a little more chaotic, which is the fun of Christmas seeing little kids excited and happy! I can't wait until Tessa can join in!!
Tessa's play mat, she loved it! Look below.





Dan and his fishing rain gear

Matt in his skull cap (for under his biking helmet)
Tessa opening presents! So excited!

Dad and his old man glasses

Grandma's favorite gift :)

Grandma, Grandad, Aunt Janelle, Uncle Matt

All the gifts. Our first holiday at our house.

Merry Christmas Zayne!
Christmas at Great Grandma McQueen's



Christmas with our friends at Carissa's

Nolan and Tessa

Katie, Emily, Julia, Erin, Me, Amy & Ty, Carissa
Emily and Tessa

Tessa in her Christmas Hat! (thanks Chrissy and Jason)

Ayden, Ty, Mya, Nolan, and Tessa
Christmas Services at Church, followed by brunch at my parent's house.

Tessa in her Christmas Dress

The Oliver Family!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Awe, looks like a great Christmas for the Olivers. I know Tessa didn't know any better, but isn't it still more fun with kids? I love the pictures of her with her play mat & her "my mommy rocks" bib :) LOL

BTW-I'm totally stealing your friends roller skating idea for my 30th!

J.R and Julia said...

She is so cute Bri!!! She looks like she is growing, growing, growing! I loved her little jammies and her Christmas dress! Too cute!