Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

6.22.2009

Monon Center


Mya, Ty, and Nolan

My group of friends from work all got together for lunch and then we went to the Monon Center in Carmel to swim. It was so much fun, I love these girls and all their kids are so cute. They give me great advice about Mommy stuff and the others are just starting out their families and that is so fun to watch and remember all the different stages from getting pregnant to watching that belly grow to meeting the little baby. I hope that we remain friends for a long time and that our kids all can grow up as buddies.

What a big girl sitting by herself and splashing.

2 comments:

Em said...

Sorry I missed out on all the fun! All the kids look adorable in their bathing suits!!

Amy said...

We had such a good time that day. I love all you girls too! It's so fun to see how we have all evolved and to watch our kids grow :)