Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

7.01.2009

Those funny moments...

Those funny moments with an almost 8 month old sneak up on you constantly! I am not exaggerating when I say that every day she is doing something new and funny. She is crawling around so fast now and I seem to always catch her in her mischief around the house.
Another funny example is today in the car I had on music and she's always loved to dance. Well, when one song came on that had a pretty good beat she was dancing the whole time. Just shaking her head back and forth in pretty good rythmn I must say...I was cracking up!
She is such a HAPPY baby all the time I couldn't ask for more...what a joy in our lives!!


We tried the jumper again today and this time she was bouncing all around and laughing. The pictures don't capture it like the video I took.




She crawled into the dining room and was looking at herself in the mirror that isn't hung yet. She was hitting it and doing her little squeal it was so cute! Then of course the camera came in the room and it was all she could pay attention to. This baby doesn't miss a thing!


1 comment:

Courtney said...

Ah, the beloved mirror. It gets them everytime! :)

I also like to see what Tessa is doing and compare it to how B is doing. I mean, they are only 2 days apart. We should get them together for a play date and see what they think of each other. :)