Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

7.24.2008

6 Months All Ready!

Today was our 6 month check up! Little one is measuring just right and her heartbeat continues to be in the 150's. She is so much more active than before. I swear sometimes she must be doing full body flips in there. Other people besides me are able to feel her move now, but Dan still hasn't been able to time it just right. I guess she is a momma's girl!
My weight gain is good...almost back to my pre-pregnancy weight! So now 4 more weeks till the next appointment and then I start visiting the doctor every 2 weeks. I can't believe we are getting this close.
It was so fun to see the other women at the office and to have so much in common. I would try to guess how far along they were. I also saw 4 women with their "starter" packets of info and felt so happy for them that they are starting on this wonderful journey to motherhood.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bri, when you said that you "felt so happy for them that they are starting on this wonderful journey to motherhood.".... this is such a sweet thing to say-- you are already sounding like a loving, doting mother!!

Amy said...

Wow, I can't believe you are 6 months already. Looking back to your sick days, I'm sure it seems like it though. It's weird how long it feels yet at the same time it's goes so fast. Soak up every moment of it.