Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

7.28.2008

Painting Her Room

This is a before picture of the baby's room. We used it as a guest room but didn't usually have too many guests anyway. Dan and I searched for a bedding set that we both were in love with and then ordered it online.




Once it came in I debated for a while about what colors to paint the walls. I didn't want something to bright or bold because it is a pretty small room. So I decided to go with a dark taupe color on the bottom part of the walls and a light lime green on the top part of the walls. Then we will do a pink/fuschia stripe in between the two colors. I am planning to post some pictures once it is all done, but thought I'd show some of the painting process.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love Tessa. I think it's just perfect. Both my boys were boogers for their 4D u/s too. Finally got some good ones towards the end with Ty. Can't wait to see her room.

BTW-love the new blog layout :)

Carissa said...

I like the room and her name. IT is a goo thing you stuck with Tessa b/c i was already calling her that!!!