Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

7.31.2008

4D Ultrasound Attempt






I call it an attempt because our stubborn little girl did not want to move into the right position to have the 4D pictures taken! Courtney (my cousin) offered to take some 4D pictures for us so Dan, me, Mom, and Dad went to Community East where she works to do it. We still had so much fun seeing the regular ultrasound again. I think we saw a lot more of her facial features which was awesome. So far we are thinking full lips and chubby cheeks!
It showed that she is weighing in now at 1 pound 14 ounces (I guessed 1 13) which means she is measuring 26 weeks and 2 days, but should have been 24 weeks and 5 days. So...either she is going to be arriving early November or maybe she will be a big baby! Yikes...I'll hope for the first option! She gained 1 pound and 3 ounces in 5 weeks time! We are going to try again in a few weeks to get some 4D pictures and hopefully she feels like cooperating more!

No comments: