Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

8.03.2008

Baby Girl Has a Name

Most of our close family has been calling the baby Tessa now for a couple of weeks so I thought it would be o.k. to go ahead and make it official and announce our daughter's name!
After much discussion and debate between Dan and I after finding out we were having a girl we both agreed on Tessa. We think it is a sweet name for a little girl but also a name that will grow up with her into adulthood. Her middle name is Rose in memory of Dan's Grandma Rose.
Tessa Rose Oliver

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Bri and Dan! I just found your blog today......and I was so excited to see that you are expecting! That is so wonderful, congratulations. What a blessed little girl to have 2 fantastic parents! We are going to be at the reunion, I can't wait to see you!