Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

8.11.2008

Childbirth Class Begins

Tonight was the first class of childbirth prep. We learned some breathing techniques which I find hard to believe would actually work! :) I learned a few exercises to start stretching my muscles and to help with lower back pain. The best part was when Dan learned some massage techniques to help with lower back pain and was told by the instructor to do them EVERY night. So...I think I will like this class.
It will last 5 weeks and ends the 2nd week of Sept. At that point we will be 30/31 weeks!! I can't believe how the time is flying! We'll keep you updated on the progress!
Courtney is going to do another 4D ultrasound this week, lets hope Tessa will cooperate and we can get some face pics. I will try to post them on here if I can figure it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Little Tessa Rose may be hiding out in there so mom and dad can be surprised first hand at her beauty on the big day! Typical girl, wanting to make a grand entrance!