Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

9.29.2008

33 Week Appointment

We had our 33 week appointment today! Dan was off work so he got to go with us, he was really excited. We met the last doctor in the practice and he was awesome, so now we know that we are going to like whoever our doctor is!
Now as far as Tessa and mom we are doing great, all the tests are normal. Blood pressure is normal and the doctor says that some swelling is o.k. especially after I work 12 hours. She was active as usual and so her heartbeat was a little faster than normal but I could feel her moving around awake. My belly measured 2 weeks smaller than 33 weeks, but that has been the case since the beginning of the pregnancy. It is because of my long torso that she has extra room to fit. "Our" weight gain was normal which makes me happy, I was worried I might have to begin eating healthier and that would really be a bummer. :) I plan to eat what I want until the day comes to start breastfeeding, then I think I'll try to eat a little healthier and so I can lose the baby weight!
Well, we have maternity pictures Saturday and we are really looking forward to those. Then Sunday I have my baby shower with all my coworkers, it will be so fun!

No comments: