Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

9.21.2008

8 Month Milestone!

We are officially 32 weeks or 8 months depending on how you look at it! I am beginning to be less mobile and the sleeping difficulties continue to worsen. I feel good over all and really love the changes in my belly. I spend most of the day trying to feel which bump is what body part. I think she is head down and has her feet and butt in my right ribs. She is really good at pushing on them to try to find more space. I don't know when babies drop down, but I think that it would be kind of nice to breath easier and digest my food! :) We're really anxious to see her!
Dan said that all of her gifts from the shower make it more exciting for her to come, I agree. We can imagine her wearing her little outfits and playing with all her toys!!
Zayne continues to adjust to her new toys, especially the swing. We're trying to figure out exactly how to teach him what things are his and what are Tessa's. We are open to suggestions from those of you who've gone through this. He doesn't really know what he is in for!
Only about 6-8 weeks to go if she plans to come on time!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

32 wks!? It's crazy how fast a pregnancy seems to go when it's not my own. I remember you saying to me that you can't imagine what it feels like to have a baby inside of you...well, now you know. It's amazing and indescribable. I can't wait to meet her and see you as a mommy :)

See you in a couple weeks at the shower!