Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

11.08.2008

Home Sweet Home

We were discharged from the hospital on Saturday and ready to go home!! Aunt Janelle, Uncle Matt, and brother Zayne were at home waiting for us. Dan and I both felt a little emotional bringing home Tessa, I got teary eyed when I saw the balloons on the mailbox, it just finally felt real and that she was OUR baby girl!
All dressed in her going home outfit; so cute!



She didn't seem to mind her carseat and went right to sleep


Daddy carrying her out the door...

This picture says it all. We were showing her to Zayne for the first time and he completely turned his back to her and was more curious about the chips Matt had. I guess that's a dog for you!
Daddy has a new person to make fantasy picks with now, Mommy is off the hook!
So happy to be home with Tessa!

Janelle and Matt are reaping the rewards of all Dan and I's hard work!
Their day will come all too soon!!

No comments: