Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

11.07.2008

Hospital Stay

Miss Tessa had so many visitors to come and see her in the hospital. Dan had to sleep on a tiny couch bed and my bed was o.k. but not exactly home. We couldn't wait to get home so that we can hopefully catch up on some sleep...haha. Maybe I should say lay in my own bed not exactly sleep. The hospital stay was great otherwise and all of our nurses were so helpful and nice! It was such a different perspective for me to be a patient in the hospital where I work; especially being wheeled through the halls in a wheelchair instead of walking. I'm sure I won't be ready to return in 12 weeks now that Tessa is here!
Here are a few pics from the hospital stay...
Great Grandma Henderson

Proud new Mommy

Grandma McQueen

Aunt Janelle

Grammy Oliver

Cousin David

Daddy catching some ZZZZZs

No comments: