Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

11.05.2008

Labor is Here!!

Hello Friends and Family!
Yes we are beginning labor tonight!! I worked today and when I got home from work I noticed that I lost my plug when I went to the restroom. Dan and I had dinner and were sitting talking in the kitchen (fortunately) and when I stood up my water broke. I couldn't believe it because that only happens in 15% of pregnancies!
The weird part is that I am not having contractions yet so we don't know how long labor will take. The doctor said to come to the hospital in a couple of hours and if I haven't started contractions then we'll get things going with some medicine. Since my water is broken they will want to have her delivered within about 24 hours. So, for now we are just letting everyone know that it has begun and that we'll let you all know when she arrives!! I would guess sometime tomorrow!! Pray for us!!

3 comments:

Kiki said...

WOW - we are praying for you! Can't wait to read some news and see new pictures of that beautiful baby you are about to have!!!

Courtney said...

Yay! Congrats! I hope you are doing well and that Tessa is born as painfree as possible and healthy! :)

The McGrath Family said...

I am so excited for you guys!! Can't wait to meet Tessa!!! Post pics soon!!!