Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

11.03.2008

38 week update

Dan and I went to the doctor again today, it is hard to believe a whole week has passed again! We got another great report minus the detail that we aren't in labor yet! :) So, here is the new news...

  • We are dilated 1-2cm so not too much change there
  • We went from 30% thinned to 70% thinned, which is great progress
  • My cervix is very soft
  • Her head is in -2 station (0 is the opening of the pelvis and -5 is still floating so she is down low)

Overall we just hope that any progress we can make now will make labor that much better! I am most happy that her head is so low which should help with how long I'll have to push to get her out! We are still hoping that she arrives any day now. Dan has always said since day 1 that she would be born on Nov 7th, so I'm hoping he is right!! If she is going to listen to her daddy now would be a great time!! We'll keep you updated

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I hope she comes soon! Keep moving!! :)

Amy said...

Hang in there...my birthday's next Thursday the 13th. It'd be a great day! Just kidding, I wouldn't want you to have to wait any longer :)