Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

4.12.2009

Tessa's First Easter


We started the day by going to church. I left her in the baby room for the first time which does not seem like a big deal, but for me it was. Dan said he was suprised I didn't cry (I think that is a bit extreme). But anyways, we were in a hurry so we just took her in and told them to get me if she was upset because she might get hungry. Well, as soon as church was over (o.k. a few minutes early) I left and went to get her. Of course down the hall from the room I could hear her crying hard!! Break my heart...we'll see when we try that again....never :)
Then we went to my parents and had lunch. We had chicken piccata which is not traditional for my Mom, but was sooo good. It was a nice change and good because we were going to have ham and traditional food later. She also made chocolate brownies from scratch and they were probably the best thing I've had a in a long time!!
We finished the day by going to Dan's parents where we ate and did easter eggs. This was Tessa's first time to see an easter egg and of course her first thought was....straight in the mouth! It was a little chilly but we went outside to let her pick up a few eggs, it didn't last more than 10 minutes as you'll see in the last pic. David and his friends had an egg hunt and were so excited to get money on their eggs. Tessa got some new toys from Grammy and Papa and Aunt Courtney and Vic....she loves them all, Thanks!

No comments: