Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

4.20.2009

Cutie Patootie

I am barely holding her arm here, otherwise she is sitting on her own.

We are learning to sit up and getting better every day!




Her favorite Easter toy from Mamaw and Papaw!

Her favorite Easter toy from Grammy and Papa!


I took some pics today of Tessa just because she is so darn cute. Everything she does I wish I could capture a picture of. She is so fun and always doing something new to catch my attention. She just learned how to do raspberries with her lips, she will watch us do it, then study really hard, then you see her squish her lips together, and ta da she will blow rasperries at us. This is the first thing she has immitated, so fun! She is a BUNDLE OF JOY!

2 comments:

Kiki said...

She is getting so big - what a cutie!!

Courtney said...

I just love her smile! Bennett is working on sitting, he will sit between my legs but if he is on his own he will straighten himself out and tumble over. We keep practicing though :) He is a chubster though!!