Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

4.06.2009

What a Doll

Tessa Rose Oliver: 5 Months Old
Tessa is officially 5 months old today! It is hard to believe that time is going so fast. I was talking about how she is growing up so fast and Dan reminded me she is only 5 months old. Her new "skills" are cooing and gooing constantly, she likes to ride in the car now, she will now stand and hold onto your hands like before but she bounces and sticks out her booty (we say she is dancing), and she giggles when you play with her. She has begun sleeping pretty much through the night. Some nights she goes from 8 to 5:50 or 6 and others she will get up once in the night still. I'm not complaining at all this is heavenly. :) As you know we started cereal a few weeks back and today we added in our first other food. We started with sweet potatoes and she loved it. I didn't get any pics but took some videos. Also, today I saw her roll over from her belly to her back 2 times. I grabbed the camera but she of course wouldn't do it again, so we will wait and try to catch it! Like I've said before every day she is doing something new and amazing.

She was standing against the fence on her own!!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

She is such a cutie! I love her little dress. I'm so sorry to hear about your dad's business, but I am glad that everyone is ok. My thoughts are with your family.

Amy said...

She is just beautiful. Those are some great pictures.

Johnson Family said...

Bri Tessa is so beautiful!!! She is getting so big, but I bet these are some of the best months so cherish everyday w/ her. I love reading about all the new things she is doing because I know I will being going through that soon! I can't wait to see her!!!