Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

4.02.2009

Moving Up

I have to apologize for the delay in posts, but it has been crazy around here! We are all doing great and Tessa is just growing and changing daily! Our big news is that our house sold in 13 DAYS, so we were on the hunt. But after a few offers and negotiations we've found a great house with a lot of space and we officially got it this past Monday. We don't close and move until May 20th, but there has been a lot going on needless to say. We will try to do better, but I have a feeling with packing and moving it may get even more difficult.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Yay! I am so glad that you found a house and sold yours so quickly!! Happy moving. :)

Kiki said...

Congrats....that is wonderful that your house sold so quickly! Can't wait to see new pictures of Tessa!

Johnson Family said...

Hey Bri! Congrats on the house, that is so awesome! I already feel like our house is to small too but we have a few more years here at least! Where did you get your new house at? Tessa looks amazing, she is growing up so fast! I can't believe it. Our little guy is already 2 weeks old and it feels like just yesterday they were wheeling me into the OR! Well I hope things are going good, hopefully we will see you soon!