Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

10.17.2009

Doubled....

The other day while I was again switching out clothes for a bigger size I came across Tessa's newborn clothes. I started to go through the box and reminisced about when she was so tiny and how different things were compared to now. I remember how sweet, completely dependent, and sometimes challenging a newborn can be; but also am beginning to think about the fantasy of having another newborn in our house. Although it will be challenging in different ways (Tessa running around) it will be just as amazing. And hopefully I will get to use all these cute clothes one more time. :) Don't get the wrong idea though... it will still be a bit before we have another!
So...this is the reason for the title Tessa has DOUBLED in size based on clothes!! Here is a pic just to emphasize :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow, that's crazy!