Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

11.26.2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Oliver Family has started off the holiday season well. We had a great Thanksgiving, spending time with each other and our family. I was off this whole week and we just spent a lot of the time hanging out with each other because starting this next week UPS will be in peak busy season. Here are pictures of our holiday weekend....

We decorated the house and put up our Christmas tree. Tessa was a big helper and is doing pretty good at not touching things. I think the presents will be another story!!




On Thanksgiving Day we went to Dan's parents house and had a yummy meal with all his family. Josh and Natalie were in Jasper and we missed them of course.
Tessa got to play with her cousin David and she just loves him. He is growing up so fast I can't believe he is already 9 and so tall and handsome.

Our baby girl

She is cruising everywhere and doesn't ever crawl


left to right (Tessa, Dan, Grammy, David, Popa, Courtney, Vic, and Derrick)

Tessa wouldn't try very much, but she did love the green bean casserole just like her Momma and Aunt Courtney! I swear this baby would eat veggies and fruit only if I'd let her.

This is our house all lit up. Dan worked really hard to get it looking so good. He was really proud when he saw cars driving by slowly to admire :)

This is the mantel that I decorated. It looks so pretty at night. We have to get a stocking for Tessa still.

Our tree
Before bed Tessa had to check out the tree again. It feels almost like this is our first Christmas not our 3rd. Having a child to share it with is so different, we are beginning our family traditions that we will hopefully do forever.

Little Miss Curious
Then on Sunday we had dinner with my extended family...22 people!!!! My cousin Courtney and her husband Blair hosted and it was so perfect. Tessa loved playing with everyone and seeing the baby Brady. All the pictures I tried to take were blury because I couldn't get her to sit still for a minute. I can't seem to get very good pictures lately because she is always on the move!!

No comments: