Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

11.06.2009

Then and Now!

Tessa Rose Oliver
November 6th, 2008
7lbs 8ozs 21inches long
After my water breaking at home after work, no contractions, induction, 12hours of labor (with an epidural) and pushing with 5 contractions she arrived at 12:26pm healthy and beautiful. This is where her story began and it has been the most wonderful and amazing one.


Today is the day that our baby girl turned ONE! It is so amazing how they grow and learn so much during their first year. I didn't take many pictures because I was busily getting ready for her party the next day, but we did get outside and spend time doing something she enjoys for a while and I snapped a few pics. She doesn't go to the doctor until the 12th, so I will do a big post then with her stats and all she is doing these days. So for today I am going to show a little from where we were 1 year ago just to reminisce.

Yes she does know how to climb onto her 4 wheeler and push the button to make it drive! She was craking up and making the construction workers across the street stop what they were doing and laugh! She just lights up the world!

No comments: