Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

3.26.2010

Birthday at the Farm!!

I love my baby girl!

Happy Birthday to Mommy....the best present ever!

I spent the day with my sweet little girl for my birthday. We went to my friend Brooke's mini farm and saw the animals. We also made a fun birdfeeder craft, had a snack, and played with all the kids. It was a really fun time and we can't wait to go back once it gets warmer!

Tonight Dan gave me my birthday present....A BIKE!! I'm so excited and he even got a seat for Tessa to ride in! I'm going to have to practice a bit before taking her it has been a few years!

Baby Chicks and Ducks for Easter


My little farm girl

She was just quietly watching the horses eat...so curious.

Making crafts

Tessa loved this airplane rocker, she was giving everyone rides!

2 comments:

brooke said...

It was so nice to have you guys.

Janelle said...

Can Aunt Janelle go to the farm next time?! HOW FUN! That looks like a great time and I can't believe you got a bike. Jeeze I can't leave for 6 days ever again, too much happened and I feel out of the loop. :)