Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

3.25.2010

Rain Rain Go Away...

It can be a challenge to entertain a 1 year old on a rainy day; especially one who adores playing outside! We spent most of the day in the playroom at our house. She has learned how to go down the slide on her bottom now so it is a who new experience. She also has found her loud voice so it involves a lot of screaming! It really is quite entertaining.


so big

As a way to help the hours pass we (I) decided to do a craft. I was inspired by my crafty friend Brooke, but there is only so much you can do with a 1 year old and scissors! So, for most of the holidays this year I have sent a custom card to the grandparents. Here is our Easter card...I traced her fingers for the bunny ears and she helped glue on the flowers. So fun and cute!!

I was able to squeeze in some cute pictures before she wanted the camera! When looking at these I realized what a little girl she is becoming and growing out of the baby stage.



I love her button nose

photo shoot over, now she wants the camera :)

No comments: