Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

3.20.2010

Easter Festivities Begin

Our church had an Easter Egg Hunt and breakfast this past weekend. Dan and I had a debate about having her wear her new Easter outfit, he said she shouldn't and I said she should, go figure. :) He was right in the fact that the other kids weren't dressed up, but we both agreed we were happy she wore it because it was SOOO darn cute!
Daddy teaching her how to throw rocks, oh my!

She loves to be outside all the time and she was so patiently awaiting the hunt; just staring out the windows.


I just love how she is so girly in her mannerisms, little dainty princess.


Carrying her basket like a purse, it was really cute.

She actually liked the Easter bunny, this was a huge improvement from Santa. She really doesn't know a stranger. All day she would just run off and visit with other kids and care less where we were.

This is her new princess outfit from Mamaw and Papaw, fits her to a T. She loves to try and dress herself and she is our little princess! As soon as she puts it on she smiles and starts spinning in circles.
We also went to Layton's 1st Birthday party which was really great. I know others took pictures so I just sat back and enjoyed!

1 comment:

brooke said...

I miss dressing up a little tiny girl! How sweet. And great pics.